The Storis conversion sheet may be used in several instances when updating or importing large amounts of information for customer activity, inventory, product availability on the website, etc.
- Select the appropriate tab on the Storis Conversion Sheet (depending on the data you are looking to import) and fill out the appropriate fields according to the sheet, making sure conversion sheet requirements are met to avoid errors upon import (these can usually be viewed by hovering over the field header to reveal comments regarding fields).
- Make sure mandatory fields have been filled out and export the sheet as a TXT file or if unable to save directly as TXT, then as a TSV and change the file extension to a TXT afterwards.
- In Storis, go to “Import Data” and select the appropriate conversion file type (corresponding to the tab you filled out in the spreadsheet) from the dropdown.
- Upload the saved file in the “Data File Name” field.
- Click on the “Actions” button at the top of the page and select “Run Conversion.”
For more information on running data imports using the conversion sheet see the Storis Data Import Training Overview.