How to Print a Hanging Banner:
- In the campaign document in Illustrator, go to file, print.
- In the first window that pops up, make sure the print preset is hanging banner.
- Make sure you set the printer to print a range of art boards and the correct artboard is selected. 42×60
- Then go to setup. Make sure the Canon PRO-6000S is selected and go to preferences.
- Media type: click get information and click for Roll 2 because we will be using the 60-inch roll. Print quality should be set at standard.
- Then click the page set up tab. Page size should say hanging banners because we already entered this earlier. Select borderless printing. Select Print Image with Actual Size. Landscape will already be selected because the design will auto rotate. Then select Roll 2 and Roll Paper Width should be 60 inches.
- Now click okay at the bottom. Then click print to close the printer’s settings. Do not click print again yet.
- The preview should have your design sideways and all the dashed lines should on the outside of your design. If it doesn’t look correct click setup again and print again because sometimes the computer glitches. If it is not correct don’t click print because it will not print how you want.
- If everything looks good click print to finally send it to the printer.